ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Hi, I’m Jessie.
I like designing patterns that are different from all the ones you’ve seen before, and writing them in a way that’s easy to understand. About me:
- scuba diver
- blissfully married to a caveman
- South African
- has the best dog
- likes outer space
ABOUT PROJECTARIAN PATTERNS:
- Jam packed with pictures, extra tips, and free resources to guide you through each project.
- Written with consideration to lower skill levels, without compromising on design complexity.
- Tested by real unicorns. All of my premium patterns are thoroughly checked (and then rechecked, and checked again) for accuracy and ease of use.
- Some patterns are un-tested freebies, because I didn’t always have a team of unicorns. The older patterns on my blog are written and checked solely by me.
- Most patterns are supported by the Assist team at Hooked on Sunshine, giving you access to a support service if you need help. Visit HoS to see which Projectarian patterns are supported.
Browse casual freebies on my blog or get tried-and-tested patterns for free in my shop.
Visit my shop for assorted amigurmi patterns to suit your skill level.
WHERE DOES THE NAME ‘PROJECTARIAN’ COME FROM?
I wanted my brand name to be unique in all the world – a word that never existed before but still means something when you hear it. So I invented the word and its definition:
noun: Projectarian; plural noun: Projectarians
1. A person who seeks to create in any media; an artisan of any type.
“A Projectarian uses any material to create; be it physical or intangible.”
synonyms: craftsman, artificer, creator, inventor, daydreamer.
2. A tribe of people having the Projectarian characteristics in common.
“Projectarian is the universal tribe of artisans.”
Now you know just about everything there is to know about me and this website. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy your stay.