The following copyright rules apply to all Projectarian patterns – free and paid for.
- All patterns are protected by universal copyright law.
- The design concepts of the characters in the patterns are protected by copyright; the ideas may not be copied.
- Premium patterns are not available for free.
- You may not any redistribute pattern documents themselves by any means whatsoever.
- You MAY share internet links to the patterns.
- Reproduction by filming is prohibited.
- Language translations of patterns are prohibited.
- You may not claim any part of a design as your own under any conditions.
- You MAY sell the finished items you have made from any pattern.
- Using Projectarian’s images for your own marketing purposes is prohibited.
- Selling yarn kits for patterns is prohibited without express consent from the designer.
Remember, there is always a real person behind the art!