ABOUT BUZZ’S SHEEP
This woolly little friend is Buzz’s best buddy who helps him practice his herding skills every day and burn off that boundless German Shepherd energy. After all, a tired pup is a good pup!
This is a free pattern, published alongside Buzz the German Shepherd from Projectarian’s puppy series. This project is ideal for beginners, with almost no sewing and limbs that are crocheted on as you go. Guaranteed to teach you something new in a way that’s easy to digest, you can use this project to elevate your amigurumi skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 21-page PDF pattern with accurate, easy-to-follow instructions. All the information you’ll need to prepare for making the sheep, including yarn quantities, tools, skills, and other supplies.
- High quality images to guide you through every step.
- Helpful notes and tips throughout the pattern.
- Free bonus Booklet: Projectarian’s Pro Tips for Amigurumi (ami & sewing help).
- Free support from a large network of experienced crocheters.
YARN: Buzz’s Toy Sheep is designed with acrylic yarn in double knit weight (which is the equivalent to yarn weight 3, light worsted, 8 ply or 11 wpi). Choose yarn with a label that calls for a 4 mm hook or that has a weight similar to 3 m/g.
TERMINOLOGY: US terminology with metric sizes.
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner.
DELIVERY: Instant download in PDF format. English only. This listing is for a digital file, not a physical book.
Buzz’s Toy Sheep | Crochet Pattern Collection by Projectarian.
This pattern collection or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer. Copyright and intellectual property rights reserved.
Copyright © 2020