Like most Projectarian patterns, Rocket is a life-sized snuggle buddy at 50 cm from nose to tail tip! This pup is designed in a lying down pose with a soft, cuddly body.
All puppies need toys, so Rocket has her own mallard duck. You can get the ducky pattern for FREE at Projectarian.com!
Keep an eye out for more doggy designs in different poses and assorted breeds, coming soon!
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- FULL 50-page PDF pattern with accurate, easy-to-follow instructions. All the information you’ll need to prepare for making Rocket, including yarn quantities, tools, skills, and other supplies.
- High quality images to guide you through every step.
- Helpful notes and tips throughout the pattern.
- Free bonus Booklet: Projectarian’s Pro Tips for Amigurumi (ami & sewing help).
- Free support from a large network of experienced crocheters.
YARN: Rocket the Beagle is designed with Miss La Motte Merino yarn in double knit (8ply) weight, with thinner yarn for her eyes.
TERMINOLOGY: US terminology with metric sizes.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
Although it is rated intermediate, this pattern contains loads of photos, plus extra tips and a bonus section that will teach you all the required skills and techniques. The pattern has been thoroughly tested by the team at Hooked On Sunshine to ensure it’s concise and easy to follow. If you happen to get stuck, you can get help from the massive support group on Facebook.
DELIVERY: Instant download in PDF format. English only. This listing is for a digital file, not a physical book.
YARN PACKS (KITS)
Toys made with natural fibers are highly durable and can be handed down to your child’s future siblings and even their own children one day. Made with merino wool, Rocket will be an heirloom.
You can buy a pack containing all the yarn you need to make Rocket in the same colours as pictured. Visit Hooked On Sunshine to purchase your kit.
Rocket the Beagle | Crochet Pattern Collection by Projectarian.
This pattern collection or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer. Copyright and intellectual property rights reserved.
Copyright © 2020