Welcome to the second design in Projectarian’s puppy series!
Buzz the German Shepherd is posed in a sitting position with rigid body parts. This pup has a versatile shape whose body can be used to make a variety of different breeds of dog.
All puppies need toys, so Buzz has his very own sheep for practicing his herding skills. You can get the sheep pattern for FREE at Projectarian.com!
Keep an eye out for more doggy designs in different poses and assorted breeds, coming soon!
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- FULL 50-page PDF pattern with accurate, easy-to-follow instructions. All the information you’ll need to prepare for making Buzz, including yarn quantities, tools, skills, and other supplies.
- High quality images to guide you through every step.
- Helpful notes and tips throughout the pattern.
- Free bonus Booklet: Projectarian’s Pro Tips for Amigurumi (ami & sewing help).
- Free support from a large network of experienced crocheters.
YARN: Buzz the German Shepherd is designed with acrylic yarn in chunky weight (which is the equivalent to yarn weight 5, bulky, 14 ply or 8 wpi). His accent colours are a combination of weight 3 and 2 yarns. The pattern contains detailed information for converting to any yarn of your choice.
TERMINOLOGY: US terminology with metric and imperial sizes.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
Although it is rated intermediate, this pattern contains loads of photos, plus extra tips and a bonus section that will teach you all the required skills and techniques. The pattern has been thoroughly tested by the team at Hooked On Sunshine to ensure it’s concise and easy to follow. If you happen to get stuck, you can get help from the massive support group on Facebook.
DELIVERY: Instant download in PDF format. English only. This listing is for a digital file, not a physical book.
Buzz the German Shepherd | Crochet Pattern Collection by Projectarian.
This pattern collection or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer. Copyright and intellectual property rights reserved.
Copyright © 2020