ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Bumper 15-in-1 pattern pack!
This is a collection of 7 assorted characters that can be made as rattles with a handle, or as dolls with arms and legs. At the end of the pattern you will find a bonus section for making Tiny Elephant, standing on all fours!
The critters’ patterns are arranged in order of skill rating so you can begin with the easiest – the Ibis – and work your way up to the Puffin, as you grow more confident in your abilities. Whether you’re new to amigurumi or a seasoned crocheter, these critters will teach you something new in a way that is easy to follow and understand!
7 different characters:
+BONUS: Tiny Elephant!
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- All the information you’ll need for making 15 critters, including yarn quantities, tools, skills, and other supplies.
- 51-page PDF pattern with accurate, easy-to-follow instructions.
- Over 280 high quality images included to guide you through every step.
- Helpful notes and tips throughout the pattern.
- Free bonus Booklet: Projectarian’s Pro Tips for Amigurumi (amigurumi & sewing help)
- Free support from a large network of experienced crocheters.
YARN: These critters are designed with Les Petites Potions merino wool and acrylic by Elle Yarns, both double knit (8ply) weight
TERMINOLOGY: US terminology with metric and imperial sizes.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
Although the individual critters are ranked by difficulty, their designs all fall in the beginner range. If you happen to get stuck, you can get help from the massive support group on Facebook at Hooked on Sunshine.
DELIVERY: Instant download in PDF format. English only. This listing is for a digital file, not a physical book.
CritterDollies and CritterRattles | Crochet Pattern Collection by Projectarian.
This pattern collection or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer. Copyright and intellectual property rights reserved.
Copyright © 2019