Gravity is a large amigurumi with body parts sewn together. She can be assembled in multiple different positions. This pattern contains detailed information for 2 standing poses and tips for additional poses. Finished piece weighs almost 1kg and is 30 cm tall X 50 cm long. See images for scale. Requires approx. 630g of yarn.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 79-page PDF pattern with accurate, easy-to-follow instructions.
- A list of all the tools, supplies and skills you’ll need for this project, including detailed yarn yardage.
- Over 550 high quality images included to guide you through every step.
- Helpful notes and tips throughout the pattern.
- Free bonus Booklet: Projectarian’s Pro Tips for Amigurumi (ami & sewing help).
- Free support from a large network of experienced crocheters.
Yarn: Gravity the Triceratops is designed with Miss La Motte Merino yarn in double knit weight (yarn weight 3).
Terminology: US terminology with metric and imperial sizes.
Skill Level: Advanced
Although it is rated advanced, this pattern contains loads of photos (over 550!) plus extra tips and a bonus section that will teach you all the required skills and techniques. The pattern has been thoroughly tested by the team at Hooked On Sunshine to ensure it’s concise and easy to follow. If you happen to get stuck, you can get help from the massive support group on Facebook.
Delivery: Instant download in PDF format. English only. This listing is for a digital file, not a physical book.
YARN PACKS (KITS)
Toys made with natural fibers are highly durable and can be handed down to your child’s future siblings and even their own children one day. Made with merino, Gravity will be an heirloom.
You can buy a pack containing all the yarn you need to make Gravity in the same colours as pictured. Visit Hooked On Sunshine to purchase your kit.
Gravity the Triceratops | Crochet Pattern by Projectarian.
This pattern or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer. Copyright and intellectual property rights reserved.
Copyright © 2019