Halo the Labrador is the third puppy in Projectarian’s series. Your favourite companion breed is designed in a standing position, following on from her puppy friends in assorted poses. Halo is a special emotional support dog with a magical winged cape and shining halo, giving her magical powers of comfort and love
By changing the colours, this model can be used to make different breeds of dog including a boxer, mastiff, dalmatian and rottweiler, among others.
Browse for more doggy designs from Projectarian and keep an eye out for the next pup in the series!
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Full PDF pattern with accurate, easy-to-follow instructions. All the information you’ll need to prepare for making Halo, including yarn quantities, tools, skills, and other supplies.
- High quality images to guide you through every step.
- Helpful notes and tips throughout the pattern.
- Free bonus Booklet: Projectarian’s Pro Tips for Amigurumi (ami & sewing help).
- Free support from a large network of experienced crocheters.
YARN: Halo the Labrador is designed with acrylic yarn in double knit weight (which is the equivalent to yarn weight 3, light worsted, 8 ply or 11 wpi), with thinner yarn for the accents.
YARN CONVERSION: Choose yarn with a label that calls for a 4 mm hook or that has a weight similar to 3 m/g.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
Although it is rated intermediate, this pattern contains loads of photos, plus extra tips and a bonus section that will teach you all the required skills and techniques. The pattern has been thoroughly tested by the team at Hooked On Sunshine to ensure it’s concise and easy to follow. If you happen to get stuck, you can get help from the massive support group on Facebook.
DELIVERY: Instant download in PDF format. English only. This listing is for a digital file, not a physical book.
Halo the Labrador | Crochet Pattern Collection by Projectarian.
This pattern collection or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer. Copyright and intellectual property rights reserved.
Copyright © 2020