ABOUT THE PATTERN
This is an intermediate level pattern for a fun set of clip-on cosplay ears with your own handmade fur.
This pattern will teach you new techniques and elevate your crochet skills to new heights. In addition to the techniques included in the free Amigurumi Tips booklet that comes with this pattern, you’ll also learn 3 different ways to change colours in the middle of a row, and how to make fur from yarn!
This is a free pattern, designed to accompany my Sundog Mask (sold separately). Keep an eye out for more items added to the set in future: join my mailing list to get notifications when new patterns are published.
Read the blog post and see more pics here.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 24-page PDF pattern with accurate, easy-to-follow instructions. All the information you’ll need to prepare for making the ears, including yarn quantities, tools, skills, and other supplies.
- High quality images to guide you through every step.
- Helpful notes and tips throughout the pattern.
- Free bonus Booklet: Projectarian’s Pro Tips for Amigurumi (ami & sewing help).
- Free support from a large network of experienced crocheters and dedicated support team.
YARN: Acrylic yarn in double knit weight (which is the equivalent to yarn weight 3, light worsted, 8 ply or 11 wpi). Choose yarn with a label that calls for a 4 mm hook or that has a weight similar to 2.3 m/g.
TERMINOLOGY: US terminology with metric and imperial sizes.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate.
DELIVERY: Instant download in PDF format. English only. This listing is for a digital file, not a physical book.
Sundog the Tiger: Ears | Crochet Pattern Collection by Projectarian.
This pattern collection or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer. Copyright and intellectual property rights reserved.
Copyright © 2020