ABOUT ROCKET’S DUCKY
This is an easy-peasy pattern for a fun ducky that is all crocheted together so there’s almost zero sewing – you only have to sew the eyes on! The project uses stash amounts of yarn (less than 50g in total) and you can easily complete it in a single weekend. This freebie is specifically designed to be Rocket the Beagle’s toy.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- FULL 20-page PDF pattern with accurate, easy-to-follow instructions. All the information you’ll need to prepare for making the duck, including yarn quantities, tools, skills, and other supplies.
- High quality images to guide you through every step.
- Helpful notes and tips throughout the pattern.
- Free bonus Booklet: Projectarian’s Pro Tips for Amigurumi (ami & sewing help).
- Free support from a large network of experienced crocheters.
YARN: Stash buster project. Use any yarn and even combine yarns that are of similar thickness. The duck pictured in this pattern is made with a random combination of double knit (weight 3/light worsted) and 4 ply yarn (weight 2/fingering).
TERMINOLOGY: US terminology with metric and imperial sizes.
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner.
DELIVERY: Instant download in PDF format. English only. This listing is for a digital file, not a physical book.
Rocket’s Toy Ducky | Crochet Pattern Collection by Projectarian.
This pattern collection or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the designer. Copyright and intellectual property rights reserved.
Copyright © 2020